February 16, 2024
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program provides free tax preparation services to low-to-moderate income individuals and families.
Masters of Coin partners with the IRS to support VITA sites within the Scottsdale Corridor. Our sites will reopen starting at the end of January 2024. We are now taking appointments at all of our sites.
See VITA LOCATIONS.
Who is Eligible? IRS-sponsored, FREE Tax Preparation is available to those generally with income less than $64,000, persons with disabilities, the elderly and limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals.
Please click here for returns that we cannot prepare.
What to Bring to Your Tax Appointment:
- Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number documents for all individuals included on the tax return (Taxpayer, Spouse, dependents)
- Photo identification for Taxpayer (and Spouse if married)
- All relevant 2023 Tax Documents
- Information for any additional income
- Information for all potential deductions and credits, including charitable contributions
- Banking routing number and account number for direct deposit or debit
- A copy of your 2022 Tax Return (Federal and State)